This recipe is really easy and taste really good. It can be serve with veggies as salad (the sauce can be use as a dressing ) or over rice.
- Chicken Thighs 8-10 pieces
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp.
- Honey 4 tbsp.
- Soy sauce 2 tsp.
- Lemon 2 (1 for the sauce, 1 sliced and placed into a tray)
- Preheat the oven at 425ºF.
- Mix sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, and 1 lemon in a separate bowl.
- Cut another lemon in slices. Then put some slices on the tray. Add some of the sauce that is already mixed to the tray.
- Place chicken thighs onto the tray. Put the skin side down ( we will flip them later ).
- Add garlic
- Place the tray in the oven after 15 mins, flip the skin side up. Then put the tray back for another 30 mins. Done.